Win a share of $5,000,000 in the 100 Billion Hands Celebration!
microulis69 wins the 100 billionth hand for $103,800!
The 100 billion Mega Milestone hand has been won by Greece’s microulis69 for an incredible $103,800. The hand was dealt at a $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold’em table, and there were also huge prizes for everyone else dealt in, with five other players each winning a minimum of $12,460. An additional $830,790 was also awarded to those playing at the same game/stake as the big one, and over a million dollars was also paid out to hundreds of players dealt into other Milestone Hands in the lead up to 100 billion. See the PokerStars Blog for a report on how the Mega Milestone played out.
The 100 Billion Hands Celebration isn’t over yet. See here for more on what’s happening next!
This June we’ll be reaching the landmark of 100,000,000,000 hands dealt, and we’re celebrating like never before with a selection of special promotions awarding a total of $5,000,000 in prizes! In addition to the Road to 100 Billion finale - including the Million Dollar Hand - there will also be millions awarded in new tournaments and Sit & Go’s, plus much more.
Here’s what’s on offer. Click through for more details:
- Road to 100 Billion: Million Dollar Hand - Play for your share of $2,000,000 in Milestone Hand rewards
- World Record Tournament - Help set a new record for the biggest ever poker tournament and take your share of a $300,000 prize pool
- Zoom & BOOM! - Win in a Zoom ring game with the Greatest Poker Hand and claim a cash prize
- Zoom 100 - The first ever $1M guaranteed Zoom tournament with a buy-in of just $109
- Golden Sit & Go - $1,000,000 in cash prizes awarded on Sit & Go tables across all stakes and game types
- Ultimate Freeroll - Special free-to-play tournament with a $1,000,000 prize pool, with $50,000 for the winner
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the 100 Billion Hands Celebration and how it works.