Complete simple Challenges for your chance to become a millionaire!
Millionaire Month gives you the chance to become a millionaire via two Millionaire Finals on May 10. All you have to do to be in with a shot of making it to the Finals and winning the grand prize of $1,000,000 is complete simple Challenges. Qualification Round 1 for the first Millionaire Final will run from April 6-17. Open your ‘Challenges’ window in the PokerStars desktop client or Mobile app to get started. Read about Qualification Round 2 here.
How to qualify for Millionaire Final 1
There are six Challenges in Round 1. One is a fast-track Challenge which you can complete by depositing $10 or more, and the other five are ring game Challenges based on winning hands played by players who have become millionaires in PokerStars live and online tournaments. This means you can use your skills to follow in the footsteps of famous players like Chris Moneymaker, Liv Boeree, Jake Cody and more.
For each completed Challenge, you will earn entry to an All-in Shootout with a prize pool of $150,000.
The winner of each of the six All-in Shootouts in Round 1 advances to the six-player Millionaire Final 1 tourney on May 10 at 13:00 ET, where we’ll be making one cash millionaire and two FPP millionaires!
In the All-in Shootouts, you don’t even need to be present to be in with a chance of winning, as all players who have registered in advance will be all-in every hand until there’s a winner. That means you could advance to the Millionaire Final in minutes! You may make it to the Final by chance, but in the Millionaire Final itself, you’ll need to play to win the grand prize.
You can start your Qualification Round 1 Challenges in your Challenges window from 00:00 ET on April 6 to 23:59 ET on April 17.
Millionaire Final 1 Prizes
|2nd||$50,000 + 1 million FPPs|
|3rd||$40,000 + 1 million FPPs|
There will be special exclusive items in the VIP Store which you can spend 1 million FPPs on, including a premium Rolex watch, a personalized Yamaha motorbike, or cool experiences!
- Qualification Round 1 will start at 00:00 ET on April 6 and end at 23:59 ET on April 17. You can start and complete your Challenges only during this time period.
- Hand Challenges in Qualification Round 1 can only be completed by playing ring game Hold’em hands. Zoom and other ring game variants are excluded.
- Players completing each of the six Challenges will be auto-registered to the corresponding $150,000 All-in Shootout.
- All-in Shootout entries are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The winner of each All-in Shootout will not be awarded with cash from the $150,000 prize pool. Instead they will advance to the Final on May 10, allowing them to play for a minimum of $10,000, and up to $1,000,000.
- In the event that the same player advances to the Final through more than one All-in Shootout, the runner ups in these All-in Shootouts will battle for a place in the Final.
- No deal making is allowed in the Millionaire Finals. Play to win.
Head to the PokerStars Makes Millionaires main page for more great ways you can win $1 million.