The following Special Terms form the information for the F1 Fan Quiz - Red Spade Pass Giveaway ("Competition"). THIS COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The promoter of the Competition is Stars Interactive Limited ("Promoter", “PokerStars” "we" or "us"), whose registered office is at Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ.
- By entering the Competition, participants ("Entrant(s)") a) agree to be bound by these Special Terms and the general terms and conditions for promotions ("General Terms") that apply to all promotions and competitions organised by the Promoter in connection with the www.pokerstars.uk website ("Site") and b) confirm that they meet all eligibility requirements for the Competition.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.
- The Competition is not in conjunction with or tied to any other competition or promotions that may be running at the same time or other times.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- Every Entrant is limited to one entry and any additional entries will be disqualified.
Who is eligible?
- Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified in these Special Terms and the General Terms. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, resident in the United Kingdom and have a verified and validated account on the Site. Proof of identification, age and address may be required at the request of the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct any ID and security checks it sees fit to confirm Entrants comply with all eligibility requirements.
- Entrants must not permit or allow another person to take part in the Competition on their behalf.
How to qualify and how the Competition works
- In order to be eligible for the Competition, Entrants must:
- have a valid Facebook account.
- between September 1, 2022 until 09:00 BST on September 15, 2022 (“Entry Period”) complete the Which F1 Fan Are You? Quiz (“Quiz”) on the PokerStars Casino Facebook Page www.facebook.com/pokerstarscasino.uk.
This is the only entry route to the Competition and entries that do not comply with the provisions of this paragraph will not be eligible.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible Quiz entries. The random draw will take place within 48 hours after the end of the Entry Period.
- The winner will be contacted by phone or email within 48 hours of selection, using the details they supplied in the completed Quiz entry (“Notification”)
- There is one prize, which is a Red Spade Pass experience consisting of the following for the winner and one companion:
- VIP viewing experience at the São Paulo Grand Prix on 11, 12 and 13 November 2022.
- Return economy class flights from a United Kingdom airport to São Paulo, Brazil (outbound 9 November 2022, return 14 November 2022).
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel (one double or twin room for winner and companion to share).
- Transfers between the winner's arrival airport in São Paulo and the hotel.
- Transfers between the hotel and the viewing experience on each day of the event.
- The winner’s companion must be aged 18 or over.
- Flights can only be arranged from United Kingdom.
- The prize does not include any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the prize description. The winner and their companion are solely responsible for, and PokerStars will not be liable to reimburse the winner/their companion for, any such additional charges and expenses.
- The winner and their companion must make their travel arrangements through PokerStars’ designated agent and use the carriers and providers selected by PokerStars or its designated agent. The winner and their companion must travel together and must follow the itinerary provided by PokerStars or its designated agent.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check any requirements for the airline, hotel, event venue and any other supplier providing elements of the prize. The winner and their companion are bound by, and must comply with, any terms and conditions set out on their event and airline tickets and the rules, regulations, requirements and policies of the airline, hotel, event venue, event promoter and any other supplier connected with the prize. PokerStars is not responsible for any failure of the winner and/or their companion to gain entry or re-entry to the airline, hotel and/or event, or to participate in any element of the prize, due to any action/inaction on the part of the winner and/or their companion.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check and ensure that they satisfy all customs, security and immigration requirements in relation to travel between Brazil and the United Kingdom (including all requirements relating to passports, visas and other documentation). PokerStars has no liability if the winner and/or their companion are refused entry because they do not satisfy such requirements and the winner/their companion are solely responsible for all costs associated with refused entry.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check any government travel advisories relating to the travel destination and to determine what action to take in relation to any such advisories. PokerStars has no liability if the winner/their companion do not make such checks, if they choose to travel despite the advice given in any relevant advisory or if they choose not to travel on the advice given in any relevant advisory (in which case PokerStars will not be obliged to offer a substitute prize).
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check whether any vaccinations and/or prescription medicines are recommended or required prior to travel and PokerStars has no liability in this respect.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to take out their own travel insurance in connection with their prize. PokerStars will have no liability for any failure by the winner and/or their companion to take out travel insurance and/or to comply with the terms and conditions of their travel insurance policy.
- PokerStars has no liability for lost or stolen tickets, vouchers, certificates and/or other documentation connected with the prize.
- All elements of the prize are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be re-sold. No cash or any other alternative is available for any element of the prize. No alternative dates are available.
- If any element of the prize becomes unavailable, or if the winner is unable to use/take part in any element of the prize, for any reason beyond PokerStars’ reasonable control, PokerStars is not obliged to offer an alternative prize or any cash alternative or compensation. If the winner is unable to go on the trip to the Brazilian Grand Prix, the entire prize package will be forfeited and awarded to another winner randomly selected by PokerStars from the pool of eligible entries.
- The winner and their companion must not do anything that may bring PokerStars, any of its group companies or its commercial partners into disrepute. PokerStars reserves the right to take appropriate action (including the removal of any element of the prize) if the winner and/or their companion act in a way that PokerStars reasonably considers to bring the PokerStars, any of its group companies or its commercial partners into disrepute.
- PokerStars is not liable for any loss, theft, damage or injury caused or sustained by the winner/their companion as a result of participating in their prize (except that PokerStars will be liable for death or personal injury arising from PokerStars’ negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation).
- The prize may be replaced with a substitute prize of equal or greater value, if circumstances beyond PokerStars’ control make it necessary to do so.
Claiming your Prize
- To claim the prize, the winner must confirm acceptance to the Promoter via phone or email (using the phone number and/or email address set out in the Notification) within 72 hours of Notification.
- If the Promoter does not receive a phone call or email from the winner within this timeframe, the winner may forfeit their Prize. The Promoter may then randomly select an alternative winner from the pool of eligible entries.
What else do Entrants need to know?
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant and forfeit their prize where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Special Terms and/or the General Terms and/or where an Entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition and/or has used fraudulent means in connection with the Competition. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, which will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
- If the Promoter wishes to promote the Competition and the prize winner for PR purposes, it will seek the winner’s consent and the winner may be asked to provide a quote about the win, their name, their town/city of residence and a photograph for publication on the Site and the Promoter’s social channels.
- The Promoter, its group companies and its agencies and contractors, shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, Facebook or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Competition at any time without notice, including in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or in any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, and the Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Special Terms, and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting them on the Site.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Promoter does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Entrant as a result of either participating in the Competition or not winning a prize.
- The Competition and these Special Terms shall be governed by laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of laws of England and Wales.
- The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or any part of the Special Terms does not affect or impede the continued validity, legality and enforceability of the remainder of the Special Terms.
- If you have any questions about the Competition, please send us a private message on Facebook.