Jake Cody Terms & Conditions
- Below are the general terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to all offers, prize promotions and
competitions (collectively, “Promotions”) that are advertised on or accessible through the site located at [www.pokerstars.com] (“Site”) and/or via the GUI software (the “Client”). Each Promotion is organised by [Rational Entertainment Enterprises Limited] (“PokerStars”/”we”/”us”), which owns and operates the Site.
- In order to participate in any Promotion, each entrant (“Entrant”/”you”) hereby agrees to be
unconditionally bound by the following (as may be applicable): (i) these Rules; (ii) the end user licence agreement governing the use of the Site (“EULA”); (iii) the tournament rules governing participation in any tournament on the Site (“Tournament Rules”); and (iv) any special terms and conditions relevant to the individual Promotion as may be displayed on the Site (“Special Terms”).
- This promotion will run from 27th July 2015 until August 31st at 23.59pm GMT, any entries received after this will not be included or considered.
- Prize is non transferrable / no cash alternative is available.
- Participants are limited to 2 entries per day, providing they are separate entries and not resubmissions of the same entry. (Any more than two entries placed on the same day will be excluded from this competition.
- Enter by tweeting your dream poker opponent(s) and why, with the #jcladsnightIn hashtag or by emailing email@example.com including your name and contact details, any entries sent by any other method, other than those permitted than those stated will not be accepted.
- The winner and four friends will play a VIP home game hosted by Jake Cody in central London, with complimentary travel (from the UK) and one night’s hotel accommodation for 5 persons on the 25th September 2015 consisting of one double room and two twin rooms (twin rooms based on 2 people sharing)
- If a winner cannot attend on the required night, another winner will be chosen by PokerStars at its absolute discretion
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 who have registered for Lads Night In at http://prostatecanceruk.org/ladsnightin and provide your unique sign up reference which will be provided to you upon sign up to the event, you must remember to keep and provide us with your unique sign up code upon registration to lads night in
- PokerStars or PCUK accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, whether due to technology failure or any other reason].
- All entries accepted by PokerStars and PCUK may be posted on the social media websites operated by PokerStars and PCUK. The winning entry may be used by PokerStars and/or PCUK on its campaign materials.]
- By entering this competition, participants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.]
- Jake Cody will select a winner that they believe has provided the wittiest, creative or most meaningful entry and this decision is final and totally at his discretion/opinion based on the criteria.
- All decision made will be final and not open to review.
- Winner and up to 4 companions must be available to travel to London and play ‘Lads Night In’ on 25th September 2015 and be available to arrive in central London on the provided transport by 5pm (no alternative dates will be offered / accepted)
- Members of staff at PokerStars / PCUK and any associated competition partners can take part in a ‘Lads Night In’ but are not eligible to win any prizes associated with the event
- Winners must agree to have media or publicity attending the event and that there image or person may appear in any publicity material generated on the night of September 25th 2015
- General T and C’s apply, click HERE to view